Designed from the ground up, the Model 37 trailer lamp has been engineered for use on boat trailers where regular submersion is common. The lamps are protected from water ingress with a two-stage sealing system that incorporates ultrasonic welding and a two-part epoxy glue. This allows the lamps to comply with the stringent IP68 standard. Each lamp is fitted with a waterproof connector and joins effortlessly to the main harness which is also compliant to the IP68 standard. All hardware is made from 316 stainless steel and suitable for marine environments.
Available in twin blister packs and ‘Plug and Play’ kits, each kit contains two rear combination lamps (one with in-built licence plate lamp), two red/amber side marker lamps, main harnesses and two popular trailer plugs to suit the most common sockets fitted to vehicles.
‘PLUG AND PLAY’ TRAILER LAMP KITS
- A complete ‘Plug and Play’ solution for boat trailers making installation easier and quicker. Perfect for DIY installation.
- Waterproof connection system utilises over-moulded connectors that quickly join the lamps and trailer plug to the main wiring harness. No splicing or joining of wires is required, making connections a tool free operation.
- Each kit contains all the necessary lamps to comply a standard boat trailer to Australian Design Regulations (ADR 13/00) for lighting installations.
- The two most popular trailer plugs in Australia are included with each kit giving the user flexibility to use their trailer with multiple vehicles and trailer sockets. Included is 7 Pin Flat and 7 Pin Large Round trailer plugs.
Rear Combination Lamps (per lamp)
Indicator: 0.13A at 12V
Stop: 0.13A at 12V
Tail: 0.03A at 12V
Licence Plate: 0.08A at 12V
Marker Lamps: 0.04A at 12V
IP Rating: IP66 and IP68
- ADR: 6/00 (cat 2a) CRN/‘E’ Mark: 2a-E9-01 22067
- ADR: 47/00 CRN/‘E’ Mark: IB-E9-02. 220677
- ADR: 48/00 CRN/‘E’ Mark: L-E9-00. 22067
- ADR: 49/00 CRN/‘E’ Mark: R1-S1- E9-02. 22067